Cowboys' Robert Quinn undergoing surgery for broken hand
Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Robert Quinn suffered a broken hand in Tuesday's practice.
Quinn is undergoing surgery in Dallas and appears unlikely to be ready in a month for the start of the season. The 29-year-old was acquired from the Miami Dolphins in March.
numberFire's models project Quinn for 39.7 tackles and 8.5 sacks this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019