Miles Sanders 'easily most impressive runner' at Eagles' camp
Philadelphia Eagles second-round running back Miles Sanders has "easily been the most impressive runner" through the first 10 training camp practices, writes Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com.
Sanders has been working with the ones and shining on the ground while Jordan Howard received praise from Eagles offensive coordinator Mike Groh for his passing-game work. The Eagles are likely going to use a committee approach, but it sounds like Sanders could handle the early-down work.
Sanders is currently the RB29 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models have him pegged for 687.4 rushing yards and 5.25 touchdowns, with another 326.7 receiving yards and 1.90 touchdowns on 43.2 receptions.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still on Eagles' sidelines October 16th, 2019
- Eagles 'hopeful' DeSean Jackson can return in Week 7 October 14th, 2019
- Eagles' Miles Sanders projected for 14.2 touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery projected for 60.7 yards in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (abdomen) ruled out for Week 6's game against Minnesota October 11th, 2019
- Eagles' DeSean Jackson (abdomen) sitting on Friday October 11th, 2019