Colts pick up D'onta Foreman from Texans
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back D'onta Foreman, formerly of the Houston Texans.
Foreman joins a crowded Colts backfield just after being waived by the Texans. Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins, and Jonathan Williams are also in the mix for a role behind early-down starter Marlon Mack. Houston released running back Keith Ford in a corresponding roster move.
numberFire's models expect Foreman to gain 205.9 yards from scrimmage and score 1.94 touchdowns in 2019. He's just inside the top-80 backs in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign free agent tight end Jonnu Smith to four-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020