Ricky Seals-Jones listed as Cardinals' third tight end on first official depth chart
Arizona Cardinals tight end Ricky Seals-Jones is listed as the third tight end on the team's first official depth chart, which was released Friday.
RSJ started 5 games for the Cardinals in 2018, seeing 69 targets in 15 games. He has underwhelmed in camp so far, falling behind offseason acquisitions Charles Clay and Maxx Williams despite Clay not having practiced yet with Arizona. While it is still early, this is not a good sign for the 24-year-old tight end.
Our models project Seals-Jones for 24.6 catches, 312.3 yards, and 2.1 touchdowns on 50.4 targets in 2019.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021