Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell "should be in the mix for No. 3 wide receiver playing time/touches as a rookie" according to 1070 The Fan.
Campbell is expected to contribute as the Colts' third receiver during his rookie season despite playing behind starters T.Y. Hilton and Devin Funchess. Expect the speedy wideout to play a major role this year despite the wealth of receiving options.
For the 2019 season, our models project Campbell to produce 38.6 receptions for 486.2 yards and 3.2 touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019