Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says
Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said there is a "zero percent chance" the team does not extend quarterback Jared Goff's contract.
'Whether it ends up happening this year or next year, there is a zero pct. chance this guy's not gonna get an extension he's worthy of," McVay told Mike Silver. Goff threw for 4,688 yards and 32 touchdowns with 12 interceptions and averaged 7.5 net yards per dropback. His play did decline somewhat down the stretch, as only completed 58.9% of his throws with 6 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in five December starts.
Our models project Goff to throw for 4,765.40 yards with 32.47 touchdowns and 11.34 interceptions in 2019.
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley downplays knee issues June 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Todd Gurley unlikely to be Rams' bell cow moving forward June 4th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley (knee) not expected to play in the preseason May 31st, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019