Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick could be on the roster bubble, per the Detroit Free Press.
Riddick is on the final year of his contract and his release would produce $3.7 million in cap savings. He was targeted 71 times last season, which was second on the team, but only managed 370 receiving yards on 57 catches.
Our models project Riddick to rush for 174.9 yards on 45.26 carries, while catching 51.07 passes for 358.66 yards.
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019