Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots
New England Patriots rookie running back Damien Harris could earn a "prominent role" in the offense, according to Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
Howe reported that the third-round pick out of Alabama has had a strong spring while Sony Michel has sat out with undisclosed injuries. While Michel is likely to handle the bulk of the early down work, Harris is in position to shine if Michel gets hurt.
Our models project Harris for 99 total touches, 470.8 yards, and 3.5 touchdowns in 2019.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019