Buccaneers' sixth-rounder Scotty Miller receiving praise
Tampa Bay Buccaneers sixth-round WR Scotty Miller has been making plays all over the field every practice, head coach Bruce Arians said.
Miller also received praise from quarterback Jameis Winston while Scott Smith of the Bucs' official website tweeted that the rookie has been "very quick and fast" during padless practice. He could potentially replace Adam Humphries in three-wide sets for Tampa Bay in 2019.
Miller hauled in at least 60 catches in each of his last three seasons at Bowling Green and surpassed 1,100 receiving yards in 2018.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Peyton Barber expected to out-produce Ronald Jones July 2nd, 2019
- Buccaneers' sixth-rounder Scotty Miller receiving praise June 5th, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019