49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program
San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Nick Bosa will not practice for the final three weeks of the team's offseason program due to a hamstring injury.
Bosa reportedly suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain, and the 49ers will be extremely precautionary with the No. 2 overall pick in the draft. It shouldn't affect his status for training camp, but hamstring injuries have a way of lingering if not completely healed originally.
Last year, the 49ers went a conference worst 4-12 while star quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo missed the entire season.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019