49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program
San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Nick Bosa will not practice for the final three weeks of the team's offseason program due to a hamstring injury.
Bosa reportedly suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain, and the 49ers will be extremely precautionary with the No. 2 overall pick in the draft. It shouldn't affect his status for training camp, but hamstring injuries have a way of lingering if not completely healed originally.
Last year, the 49ers went a conference worst 4-12 while star quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo missed the entire season.
- Titans' Corey Davis a "big part of the offense" June 3rd, 2020
- Titans confident in Ryan Tannehill and passing offense June 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. has been "awesome" in offseason program June 3rd, 2020
- Browns looking to "find ways" to get Kareem Hunt the ball June 3rd, 2020
- Browns praise Baker Mayfield for offseason leadership June 3rd, 2020
- Seth DeValve released by Panthers June 3rd, 2020
- 49ers' Trent Taylor (foot) running, cutting June 3rd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne could see extension from 49ers June 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert due for new deal June 2nd, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Jones (ankle) fully recovered May 22nd, 2020