49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program
San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Nick Bosa will not practice for the final three weeks of the team's offseason program due to a hamstring injury.
Bosa reportedly suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain, and the 49ers will be extremely precautionary with the No. 2 overall pick in the draft. It shouldn't affect his status for training camp, but hamstring injuries have a way of lingering if not completely healed originally.
Last year, the 49ers went a conference worst 4-12 while star quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo missed the entire season.
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Ravens say all running backs have role May 28th, 2020
- Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens May 28th, 2020
- Patrick Peterson, Cardinals haven't talked contract May 28th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly interested in LeSean McCoy reunion May 28th, 2020
- Jaguars: Gardner Minshew brings desirable intangibles May 28th, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Jones (ankle) fully recovered May 22nd, 2020
- Dre Greenlaw or Kwon Alexander will be 49ers' starting weakside linebacker May 20th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert bulking up this offseason May 20th, 2020
- Niners' Jerick McKinnon 'appears to be making good progress' May 9th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne penciled in as 49ers' primary WR3 May 5th, 2020
- Trent Williams fine with playing for 49ers on current deal May 1st, 2020