Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Ndamukong Suh to a 1-year contract, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Suh is a logical replacement for Gerald McCoy, who was released a day prior. He turned 32 in January.
Suh recorded 4.5 sacks last season.
- Cardinals sign receiver Dylan Cantrell June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs suffers punctured thigh June 1st, 2020
- Pats' Dante Scarnecchia to stay retired June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up June 1st, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Cameron Brate catching with Tom Brady in Tampa Bay May 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard gets in work with Tom Brady May 21st, 2020
- Mike Evans works out with Tom Brady, fellow Buccaneers May 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Ke'Shawn Vaughn capable of three-down role May 21st, 2020
- Tom Brady throws with Tampa Bay teammates May 19th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones working on receiving May 14th, 2020