Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Ndamukong Suh to a 1-year contract, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Suh is a logical replacement for Gerald McCoy, who was released a day prior. He turned 32 in January.
Suh recorded 4.5 sacks last season.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Cameron Brate catching with Tom Brady in Tampa Bay May 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard gets in work with Tom Brady May 21st, 2020
- Mike Evans works out with Tom Brady, fellow Buccaneers May 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Ke'Shawn Vaughn capable of three-down role May 21st, 2020
- Tom Brady throws with Tampa Bay teammates May 19th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones working on receiving May 14th, 2020