Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021
The New England Patriots signed wide receiver Julian Edelman to a 2-year, $18 million extension through 2021, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The deal includes an $8 million signing bonus and $12 million guaranteed. Turning 33 on Wednesday, Edelman was entering the final year of his contract before coming to terms. He figures to see more work next season in the wake of Rob Gronkowski's retirement.
Edelman caught 74 passes on 108 targets for 850 yards and 6 touchdowns last season.
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 of the regular season August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Cam Newton's deep ball 'biggest surprise' for Carolina August 15th, 2019
- Curtis Samuel 'practically impossible to cover' at Panthers' camp August 15th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Damien Harris battling 'minor' hand injury August 14th, 2019
- Patriots' Damien Harris not seeing reps at camp August 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Matt LaCosse out with ankle injury August 13th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (undisclosed injury) to miss practice time August 9th, 2019
- Sony Michel improving as pass-catcher for Patriots August 6th, 2019