San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) is expected to be fully cleared for training camp.
According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, Garoppolo should be ready for training camp and is already bulking up in preparation to play a full season. "Quarterbacks, you want them to be a size where they can take the hits, and after that you want them to be as athletic as possible," said Shanahan last week.
In three games last season, Garoppolo produced 53 completions for 718 passing yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019