Patriots' Rob Gronkowski announces retirement
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has officially announced his retirement from the NFL, per his Instagram account.
This was a long-debated question following the Patriots' Super Bowl victory over the Los Angeles Rams in February, and now one of the best tight ends of all time will call it quits. We'll have to wait five years to see if he's a first-ballot Hall of Fame inductee.
In 115 career games, Gronkowski hauled in 521 receptions for 7,861 yards and 79 touchdowns.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) active for Sunday night's matchup against Houston December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) expected to play in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) questionable in Week 13 November 29th, 2019