Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million
The Dallas Cowboys signed wide receiver Randall Cobb, formerly of the Green Bay Packers, to a 1-year, $5 million contract.
Cobb will likely replace Cole Beasley in the slot after an injury-ravaged 2018 campaign in Green Bay. Entering his age-29 season, Cobb hasn't averaged more than 46.9 yards per game in any of the past three years. He will likely be a third or fourth option in the Cowboys' conservative passing attack.
Cobb caught 38 passes for 383 yards and 2 touchdowns on 61 targets last season.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Packers reportedly sign Za'Darius Smith March 12th, 2019
- Packers not expected to re-sign Randall Cobb, per analyst February 25th, 2019