Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal
The Tennessee Titans acquired quarterback Ryan Tannehill from the Miami Dolphins and signed him to a 1-year deal.
The contract reportedly includes $7 million guaranteed and can climb up to $12 million with playing time and other incentives. Tannehill will take over as Marcus Mariota's backup in Tennessee, while Miami is left with Jake Rudock and Luke Falk as the only two quarterbacks currently on the roster. Tannehill turns 31 this summer.
Tannehill threw for 1,979 yards (7.2 per attempt) on a 64.2 completion percentage with 17 touchdowns and 9 interceptions in 11 games last season.
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. has been "awesome" in offseason program June 3rd, 2020
- Browns looking to "find ways" to get Kareem Hunt the ball June 3rd, 2020
- Browns praise Baker Mayfield for offseason leadership June 3rd, 2020
- Seth DeValve released by Panthers June 3rd, 2020
- David Njoku 'great' in Browns' meetings June 3rd, 2020
- Spencer Pulley 'in lead' for Giants' center job June 3rd, 2020
- Titans' Corey Davis a "big part of the offense" June 3rd, 2020
- Titans confident in Ryan Tannehill and passing offense June 3rd, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry's workload dependent "on how games go" June 3rd, 2020
- Titans looking to scale back Harold Landry's snaps June 3rd, 2020
- Titans' Jonnu Smith, Ryan Tannehill working together in private May 15th, 2020
- Titans make Larrell Murchison official May 13th, 2020