Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal
The Tennessee Titans acquired quarterback Ryan Tannehill from the Miami Dolphins and signed him to a 1-year deal.
The contract reportedly includes $7 million guaranteed and can climb up to $12 million with playing time and other incentives. Tannehill will take over as Marcus Mariota's backup in Tennessee, while Miami is left with Jake Rudock and Luke Falk as the only two quarterbacks currently on the roster. Tannehill turns 31 this summer.
Tannehill threw for 1,979 yards (7.2 per attempt) on a 64.2 completion percentage with 17 touchdowns and 9 interceptions in 11 games last season.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown expected to play on the outside this season June 2nd, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) participating in 7-on-7 this week June 1st, 2019
- Titans release quaterback Blaine Gabbert on Friday March 15th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Cameron Wake to sign with the Titans March 13th, 2019
- Rodger Saffold reportedly signs with Titans for 4 years, $44 million March 12th, 2019