J.J. Nelson joins Raiders' revamped receiving group
The Oakland Raiders signed wide receiver J.J. Nelson, formerly of the Arizona Cardinals.
Nelson will join fellow newcomers Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams in the Raiders' overhauled receiving corps, which parted ways with Jordy Nelson on Thursday. He totaled 11 touchdowns for the Cardinals during his first three years in the league before falling victim to an offensive trainwreck last season. Turning 27 at the end of April, Nelson has the type of speed that can add another dimension on offense for Derek Carr and Jon Gruden.
Nelson caught had 64 scoreless yards on 7 receptions and 19 targets last season.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray first overall April 25th, 2019
- Matt Wieters not in the Cardinals' Friday lineup April 19th, 2019
- Kevin White inks deal with Cardinals March 15th, 2019
- Jordan Hicks reportedly joining Cardinals March 12th, 2019