J.J. Nelson joins Raiders' revamped receiving group
The Oakland Raiders signed wide receiver J.J. Nelson, formerly of the Arizona Cardinals.
Nelson will join fellow newcomers Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams in the Raiders' overhauled receiving corps, which parted ways with Jordy Nelson on Thursday. He totaled 11 touchdowns for the Cardinals during his first three years in the league before falling victim to an offensive trainwreck last season. Turning 27 at the end of April, Nelson has the type of speed that can add another dimension on offense for Derek Carr and Jon Gruden.
Nelson caught had 64 scoreless yards on 7 receptions and 19 targets last season.
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Kevin White inks deal with Cardinals March 15th, 2019
- Jordan Hicks reportedly joining Cardinals March 12th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald's deal with Cardinals reportedly worth $11 million January 24th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019