Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years
The Denver Broncos are re-signing tight end Jeff Heuerman to a 2-year, $9 million contract.
Heuerman has appeared in just 37-of-64 games in his career due to injuries, never playing more than 14 in a season. He set career-highs in catches (31) and yards (281) last year before landing on injured reserve after Week 12 with broken ribs and a bruised lung. The 26-year-old is currently at the top of the Broncos' depth chart.
Heuerman caught 31 passes (48 targets) for 281 yards and 2 touchdowns last season.
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019
- Broncos release Darian Stewart March 7th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019