Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn
The New England Patriots released defensive lineman Adrian Clayborn.
The move saves the Patriots over $3.9 million against the cap and $4 million in cash. Clayborn experienced some severe sack regression during his only season in New England, going from a career-best 9.5 quarterback takedowns with the Atlanta Falcons in 2017 to 2.5 over 14 games in 2018. He turns 31 in July.
Clayborn has 32.5 career sacks over 95 games.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018