Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn
The New England Patriots released defensive lineman Adrian Clayborn.
The move saves the Patriots over $3.9 million against the cap and $4 million in cash. Clayborn experienced some severe sack regression during his only season in New England, going from a career-best 9.5 quarterback takedowns with the Atlanta Falcons in 2017 to 2.5 over 14 games in 2018. He turns 31 in July.
Clayborn has 32.5 career sacks over 95 games.
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly pick up Maurice Harris on 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly sign Bruce Ellington for a season March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly interested in Golden Tate March 14th, 2019
- Phillip Dorsett reportedly staying put with Patriots March 14th, 2019
- Jason McCourty reportedly re-signs with Patriots for 2 years March 13th, 2019