Jets reportedly sign corner Brian Poole for slot duties
The New York Jets signed defensive back Brian Poole, formerly of the Atlanta Falcons, to a 1-year, $3.5 million contract, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Poole will likely replace Buster Skrine as the Jets' slot corner. The 26-year-old had been in Atlanta since entering the league as an undrafted free agent in 2016.
Poole set career-highs with 3 interceptions and 3 sacks last season.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018