Raiders reportedly cut Jordy Nelson
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson has reportedly been released by the team, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
The Raiders just signed Tyrell Williams to a large deal, so the veteran will become a free agent as he had no guaranteed money on his deal.
In 15 games last season, Nelson caught 63 passes for 739 yards and three scores.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (illness) doesn't practice for Raiders Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis December 14th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10 November 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland November 2nd, 2020