Golden Tate, Giants agree to four-year deal
The New York Giants and free-agent wide receiver Golden Tate have agreed to terms on a four-year contract, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Just days after shipping superstar pass-catcher Odell Beckham Jr., the Giants sign a soon-to-be 31-year-old wideout to take his place. The deal is for a total of $37.5 million, including $23 million fully guaranteed.
In 15 games last season, Tate caught 74 catches for 795 yards and four touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019
- Philadelphia reportedly acquire Desean Jackson from Buccaneers on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Eagles keep Jason Peters on one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eagles sign Malik Jackson for 3 years, $30M March 11th, 2019