Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens
Safety Earl Thomas has agreed to terms with the Baltimore Ravens on a four-year, $55 million contract.
The 29-year-old had spent all nine years of his career with the Seahawks. He only played in four games last year after suffering a season-ending leg injury in Week 4.
In 125 career games, Thomas has 28 interceptions and 684 tackles.
- Cardinals sign receiver Dylan Cantrell June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs suffers punctured thigh June 1st, 2020
- Pats' Dante Scarnecchia to stay retired June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up June 1st, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Patrick Queen expected to control Ravens' middle June 1st, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Ravens say all running backs have role May 28th, 2020
- Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens May 28th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown running routes with Lamar Jackson May 27th, 2020
- Ravens sign running back J.K. Dobbins to rookie deal May 11th, 2020