Jordan Hicks reportedly joining Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals agreed to terms with linebacker Jordan Hicks, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles, on a 4-year, $36 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Hicks nets $20 million guaranteed with the deal, per Rapoport. He's a premier player at his position when healthy, but the 2015 third-rounder has appeared in just 19 games over the past two seasons and 43-of-64 overall for his career. Hicks will be 27 in June.
Hicks recorded 90 tackles (61 solo), 3 sacks, and 5 pass deflections in 12 games last season.
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (ankle) ready for training camp July 21st, 2019
- Bears expect David Montgomery to see carries during preseason July 21st, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reports to training camp on Sunday July 21st, 2019
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting in center on Friday for St. Louis June 28th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray first overall April 25th, 2019
- Matt Wieters not in the Cardinals' Friday lineup April 19th, 2019
- Kevin White inks deal with Cardinals March 15th, 2019