Jordan Hicks reportedly joining Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals agreed to terms with linebacker Jordan Hicks, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles, on a 4-year, $36 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Hicks nets $20 million guaranteed with the deal, per Rapoport. He's a premier player at his position when healthy, but the 2015 third-rounder has appeared in just 19 games over the past two seasons and 43-of-64 overall for his career. Hicks will be 27 in June.
Hicks recorded 90 tackles (61 solo), 3 sacks, and 5 pass deflections in 12 games last season.
- Week 7's Buccaneers-Raiders contest rescheduled to 4:05 PM EST October 22nd, 2020
- Baker Mayfield to switch up Browns snap counts October 22nd, 2020
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) joins Falcons practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains on Chiefs sidelines October 22nd, 2020
- James White (non-injury) not at Patriots practice October 22nd, 2020
- Week 7's Seattle-Arizona matchup moved to Sunday night slot October 22nd, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk records 2 catches, 2 touchdowns October 20th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins gains 73 yards on 2 catches for Cardinals October 20th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake erupts for 164 yards, 2 touchdowns in Cardinals' win October 20th, 2020
- Kyler Murray totals 3 touchdowns, Cardinals clobber Cowboys October 20th, 2020