Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal
Former Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess has agreed to a one-year, $13M contract with the Indianapolis Colts, per Chris Mortensen of ESPN.
Funchess gets a decent payday on a short-term contract to rebuild his value after a disappointing season with the Panthers in 2018. His addition to the Colts gives Andrew Luck another big target to go along with T.Y. Hilton, Jack Doyle, and Eric Ebron.
Funchess caught 44 passes for 549 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2018.
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder looks 'fully healthy' July 9th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019