Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday
The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to a three-year deal with safety Tyrann Mathieu on Monday.
'The Honey Badger' will join the Chiefs after signing a multi-year contract worth $42 million dollars. If healthy, Kansas City's secondary improves dramatically with one of the better safety duos in the league.
In 16 games last season, Mathieu produced 89 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021