Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday
The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to a three-year deal with safety Tyrann Mathieu on Monday.
'The Honey Badger' will join the Chiefs after signing a multi-year contract worth $42 million dollars. If healthy, Kansas City's secondary improves dramatically with one of the better safety duos in the league.
In 16 games last season, Mathieu produced 89 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019