Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday
The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to a three-year deal with safety Tyrann Mathieu on Monday.
'The Honey Badger' will join the Chiefs after signing a multi-year contract worth $42 million dollars. If healthy, Kansas City's secondary improves dramatically with one of the better safety duos in the league.
In 16 games last season, Mathieu produced 89 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Chiefs insist Damien Williams is the team's starting running back May 31st, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019