Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday
The Buffalo Bills have agreed to a one-year deal with running back Frank Gore on Monday.
The 35-year old running back will return for his 15th overall season after signing a one-year $2 million deal with Buffalo. Look for the veteran to provide depth behind LeSean McCoy.
In 14 games last season, Gore produced 722 rushing yards and 1 receiving touchdown.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley seen as a 'safety valve' July 8th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019