Broncos release Darian Stewart
The Denver Broncos released defensive back Darian Stewart.
The move saves the Broncos $3.6 million in cap space. Stewart arrived in Denver as a free agent in 2015 and started nearly every game that season for the Super Bowl 50 champions. He will turn 31 before the start of next season.
Stewart recorded 58 tackles (44 solo), 3 pass deflections, 2 interceptions, and 1 sack in 14 games for the Broncos last season.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021