Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed running back Andre Ellington.
Ellington hasn't appeared in a game since 2017 with the Arizona Cardinals under head coach Bruce Arians, who is now calling the shots in Tampa Bay. He spent the majority of his career with Arians in Arizona after being taken in the sixth round of the 2013 draft. Ellington, now 30, will likely compete for a pass-catching role out of the Bucs' backfield.
Ellington has 1,752 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns on 418 carries over 65 games for his career, plus another 1,368 yards and 3 touchdowns on 151 receptions (224 targets).
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) misses Bills' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku out with a broken wrist September 18th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) limited at Giants practice September 18th, 2019
- Browns 'would love' Nick Chubb to get more work September 18th, 2019
- James Conner (knee) 'good to go' for Steelers Week 3 September 18th, 2019
- David Njoku (concussion) not practicing for Browns Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Buccaneers say 'balls will come' for O.J. Howard September 18th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones expected to see more work Thursday September 12th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's O.J. Howard ranked as Week 2's TE8 September 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin projected for 5 catches, 64 yards Thursday September 11th, 2019
- Jameis Winston throws it away for Tampa Bay in loss September 9th, 2019