DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again
Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman DeMarcus Lawrence will not sign the franchise tag if tendered again, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Lawrence will likely be tagged again if the two sides don't reach a long-term agreement by March 5, which would make mid-July as the real deadline. He turns 27 in April and would be due $20.5 million in 2019.
Lawrence recorded 61 tackles (40 solo) with 11 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 interception, and 1 pass deflection last season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019