Nick Foles reportedly declines Eagles option, enters free agency
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles declined his $20 million option.
Foles forfeited $2 million to void the final year of his deal and enter free agency. The Eagles can apply the franchise tag in an effort to trade Foles, rather than letting him walk, but it appears he will be playing for another team in 2019. Foles turned 30 in January.
Foles averaged 282.6 passing yards (7.2 yards per attempt) on a 72.3 completion percentage with 7 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in five games last season.
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019