Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) running at full speed
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee) posted a video of himself running at full speed in a straight line on Wednesday.
It's an encouraging sign after it was revealed in mid-December that Guice needed three additional surgeries for a torn ACL he suffered last preseason, although there's still uncertainty regarding his availability for 2019. He turns 22 this summer.
Guice rushed 471 times for 3,074 yards (6.5 yards per carry) and 29 touchdowns and caught 32 passes for 250 yards (7.8 yards per catch) and 3 touchdowns in 35 games for the LSU Tigers.
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019