Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) running at full speed
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee) posted a video of himself running at full speed in a straight line on Wednesday.
It's an encouraging sign after it was revealed in mid-December that Guice needed three additional surgeries for a torn ACL he suffered last preseason, although there's still uncertainty regarding his availability for 2019. He turns 22 this summer.
Guice rushed 471 times for 3,074 yards (6.5 yards per carry) and 29 touchdowns and caught 32 passes for 250 yards (7.8 yards per catch) and 3 touchdowns in 35 games for the LSU Tigers.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) running at full speed February 6th, 2019
- Washington expects Alex Smith to miss 2019, per report January 28th, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Washington's Jay Gruden will return as head coach in 2019 January 4th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (illness) questionable for Washington in Week 17 December 28th, 2018