Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) escapes Saturday's game without setbacks
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins did not suffer any setbacks to his foot injury after playing on Saturday against the Indianapolis Colts, coach Any Reid said.
Watkins is sore, but "nothing to be concerned about," reports Brooke Pryor of the Kansas City Star.
He caught 6-of-8 targets and played 76-of-82 snaps against the Colts.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019