Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) escapes Saturday's game without setbacks
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins did not suffer any setbacks to his foot injury after playing on Saturday against the Indianapolis Colts, coach Any Reid said.
Watkins is sore, but "nothing to be concerned about," reports Brooke Pryor of the Kansas City Star.
He caught 6-of-8 targets and played 76-of-82 snaps against the Colts.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019