Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce produced ten receptions for 108 receiving yards in Saturday's win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Kelce was unstoppable on Saturday, toasting the Colts' pass defense for a game-high 108 receiving yards and 39% of Patrick Mahomes' passing production. Look for the stud tight end to continue seeing heavy volume in Kansas City's high scoring offense.
In 16 games this season, Kelce produced 103 receptions for 1336 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Chiefs insist Damien Williams is the team's starting running back May 31st, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019