Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce produced ten receptions for 108 receiving yards in Saturday's win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Kelce was unstoppable on Saturday, toasting the Colts' pass defense for a game-high 108 receiving yards and 39% of Patrick Mahomes' passing production. Look for the stud tight end to continue seeing heavy volume in Kansas City's high scoring offense.
In 16 games this season, Kelce produced 103 receptions for 1336 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) escapes Saturday's game without setbacks January 14th, 2019
- Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory January 12th, 2019