Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce produced ten receptions for 108 receiving yards in Saturday's win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Kelce was unstoppable on Saturday, toasting the Colts' pass defense for a game-high 108 receiving yards and 39% of Patrick Mahomes' passing production. Look for the stud tight end to continue seeing heavy volume in Kansas City's high scoring offense.
In 16 games this season, Kelce produced 103 receptions for 1336 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Rashaan Melvin signs one-year deal with Lions March 23rd, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Chiefs release Justin Houston on Sunday March 10th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde agrees to deal with Kansas City March 9th, 2019