Kansas City's Tyreek Hill produces 108 total yards and one rushing touchdown in Saturday's playoff win over Indianapolis
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill hauled in 8-of-13 targets for 72 yards in Saturday's 31-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Hill played a key role in Kansas City's offensive production on Saturday, producing an explosive 36-yard rushing touchdown in the first half. Expect the speedy receiver to see a lot of volume next week regardless who the Chiefs play in the AFC Championship.
In the 2018 regular season, Hill produced 13 scores on 109 combined touches.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Chiefs insist Damien Williams is the team's starting running back May 31st, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019