Kansas City's Tyreek Hill produces 108 total yards and one rushing touchdown in Saturday's playoff win over Indianapolis
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill hauled in 8-of-13 targets for 72 yards in Saturday's 31-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Hill played a key role in Kansas City's offensive production on Saturday, producing an explosive 36-yard rushing touchdown in the first half. Expect the speedy receiver to see a lot of volume next week regardless who the Chiefs play in the AFC Championship.
In the 2018 regular season, Hill produced 13 scores on 109 combined touches.
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Rashaan Melvin signs one-year deal with Lions March 23rd, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Chiefs release Justin Houston on Sunday March 10th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde agrees to deal with Kansas City March 9th, 2019