Kansas City's Tyreek Hill produces 108 total yards and one rushing touchdown in Saturday's playoff win over Indianapolis
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill hauled in 8-of-13 targets for 72 yards in Saturday's 31-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Hill played a key role in Kansas City's offensive production on Saturday, producing an explosive 36-yard rushing touchdown in the first half. Expect the speedy receiver to see a lot of volume next week regardless who the Chiefs play in the AFC Championship.
In the 2018 regular season, Hill produced 13 scores on 109 combined touches.
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) escapes Saturday's game without setbacks January 14th, 2019
- Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory January 12th, 2019