Chiefs' Damien Williams accumulates 154 scrimmage yards in Saturday's blowout victory
Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams rushed for 129 yards and one score in Saturday's Divisional Playoff victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Williams was a workhorse for Kansas City's offense on Saturday, producing 154 scrimmage yards and one touchdown on 30 combined touches. Expect Williams to continue seeing a lot of work next week in the AFC Championship game.
In 16 games during the 2018 regular season, Williams produced 416 scrimmage yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Chiefs insist Damien Williams is the team's starting running back May 31st, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019