Chiefs' Damien Williams accumulates 154 scrimmage yards in Saturday's blowout victory
Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams rushed for 129 yards and one score in Saturday's Divisional Playoff victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Williams was a workhorse for Kansas City's offense on Saturday, producing 154 scrimmage yards and one touchdown on 30 combined touches. Expect Williams to continue seeing a lot of work next week in the AFC Championship game.
In 16 games during the 2018 regular season, Williams produced 416 scrimmage yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Rashaan Melvin signs one-year deal with Lions March 23rd, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Chiefs release Justin Houston on Sunday March 10th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde agrees to deal with Kansas City March 9th, 2019