Chiefs' Damien Williams accumulates 154 scrimmage yards in Saturday's blowout victory
Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams rushed for 129 yards and one score in Saturday's Divisional Playoff victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Williams was a workhorse for Kansas City's offense on Saturday, producing 154 scrimmage yards and one touchdown on 30 combined touches. Expect Williams to continue seeing a lot of work next week in the AFC Championship game.
In 16 games during the 2018 regular season, Williams produced 416 scrimmage yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) escapes Saturday's game without setbacks January 14th, 2019
- Travis Kelce hauls in ten receptions for 108 yards in Kansas City's Divisional Playoff victory January 12th, 2019