Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) will not play on Saturday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware (hamstring) is inactive for Saturday's Divisional Playoff Game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ware will not play today against the Colts after being ruled out due to a hamstring injury. In his absence, our models project Damien Williams for 16.3 touches as Kansas City's lead back.
numberFire's models project Williams for 13.9 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,100.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly sign Tyrann Mathieu to three-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Chiefs release Justin Houston on Sunday March 10th, 2019