Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) will not play on Saturday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware (hamstring) is inactive for Saturday's Divisional Playoff Game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Ware will not play today against the Colts after being ruled out due to a hamstring injury. In his absence, our models project Damien Williams for 16.3 touches as Kansas City's lead back.
numberFire's models project Williams for 13.9 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,100.
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019