Cowboys' Cole Beasley (ankle) expected to be active on Saturday
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley (ankle) is expected to play in Saturday's Divisional Playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Beasley was unable to practice this week due to an ankle injury but is expected to play tonight against the Rams. If active, our models project the Cowboys' slot receiver to produce 2.9 receptions for 30.1 receiving yards.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 5.2 FanDuel points at the cost of $5,400.
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Cowboys re-sign Tavon Austin for a year March 14th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly bringing back Allen Hurns for 2019 March 8th, 2019
- Cowboys' Jason Witten will end retirement and return for 16th season February 28th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019