Cowboys' Cole Beasley (ankle) expected to be active on Saturday
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley (ankle) is expected to play in Saturday's Divisional Playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Beasley was unable to practice this week due to an ankle injury but is expected to play tonight against the Rams. If active, our models project the Cowboys' slot receiver to produce 2.9 receptions for 30.1 receiving yards.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 5.2 FanDuel points at the cost of $5,400.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019