Cowboys' Cole Beasley (ankle) expected to be active on Saturday
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley (ankle) is expected to play in Saturday's Divisional Playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Beasley was unable to practice this week due to an ankle injury but is expected to play tonight against the Rams. If active, our models project the Cowboys' slot receiver to produce 2.9 receptions for 30.1 receiving yards.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 5.2 FanDuel points at the cost of $5,400.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Amari Cooper scores in Cowboys' Divisional Round loss January 13th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott bottled up for Dallas in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Dak Prescott has huge Divisional Round game in Cowboys' loss January 13th, 2019
- Blake Jarwin (ankle) will play in Cowboys' playoff matchup against the Rams January 12th, 2019
- Cowboys' Cole Beasley (ankle) officially active on Saturday January 12th, 2019
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin (ankle) expected to play against the Rams on Saturday January 12th, 2019