Chragers' Melvin Gordon (knees) gets rest day Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers running Melvin Gordon will not practice Wednesday, coach Anthony Lynn said.
Lynn added that he expects the banged-up Gordon to be able to play on Sunday against the Patriots, who have tied for the third-most yards allowed per rush this season.
He is averaging 20.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) on track for Chargers' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Tyrod Taylor reportedly joins Chargers as Philip Rivers' backup March 13th, 2019
- Chargers reportedly sign longtime Panther Thomas Davis March 12th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019