Devin Funchess out for Carolina in Week 17
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Funchess seems to be healthy, but he'll sit out the team's season finale as he's set to become a free agent.
In 14 games this season, Funchess caught 44 passes for 549 yards and four touchdowns.
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019
- Julius Peppers retires after 17 seasons February 1st, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Devin Funchess out for Carolina in Week 17 December 30th, 2018