Marcus Mariota (stinger) not expected to play for Titans in Week 17
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is expected to miss Sunday's regular season finale in Week 17, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
Mariota is dealing with a stinger injury that reportedly puts his long-term throwing ability in danger, so the Titans appear to be taking things cautiously even with a trip to the playoffs on the line.
Should he find a way to play, our models project Mariota for 224.2 passing yards, 24.5 rushing yards, 1.8 total touchdowns and 17.6 FanDuel points.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Raiders release cornerback Nick Nelson May 18th, 2020
- Raiders reportedly sign cornerback Prince Amukamara May 12th, 2020
- Raiders sign Devontae Booker May 6th, 2020
- Raiders officially list third rounder Lynn Bowden at running back April 28th, 2020
- Las Vegas goes receiver again, add Bryan Edwards with 81st overall pick April 24th, 2020
- Raiders opt for offense, select wide receiver Lynn Bowden Jr. at No. 80 April 24th, 2020