Marcus Mariota (stinger) not expected to play for Titans in Week 17
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is expected to miss Sunday's regular season finale in Week 17, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
Mariota is dealing with a stinger injury that reportedly puts his long-term throwing ability in danger, so the Titans appear to be taking things cautiously even with a trip to the playoffs on the line.
Should he find a way to play, our models project Mariota for 224.2 passing yards, 24.5 rushing yards, 1.8 total touchdowns and 17.6 FanDuel points.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown expected to play on the outside this season June 2nd, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) participating in 7-on-7 this week June 1st, 2019
- Titans release quaterback Blaine Gabbert on Friday March 15th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Cameron Wake to sign with the Titans March 13th, 2019
- Rodger Saffold reportedly signs with Titans for 4 years, $44 million March 12th, 2019