Panthers 'have some plans' for younger players in finale
Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera says the team has "some plans for some guys" in Week 17 versus the New Orleans Saints in regards to evaluating younger players.
This suggests Christian McCaffrey may not see a full workload in Sunday's season finale, which could lead to more touches for Cameron Artis-Payne. McCaffrey is averaging 21.4 touches per game in his second NFL season.
numberFire's models expect McCaffrey to see 11.1 touches and score 10.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $9,400, in Week 17.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Carolina's Cam Newton (shoulder) will participate in drills on Tuesday June 8th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (shoulder) has resumed throwing a regulation-sized football May 31st, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019