Panthers 'have some plans' for younger players in finale
Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera says the team has "some plans for some guys" in Week 17 versus the New Orleans Saints in regards to evaluating younger players.
This suggests Christian McCaffrey may not see a full workload in Sunday's season finale, which could lead to more touches for Cameron Artis-Payne. McCaffrey is averaging 21.4 touches per game in his second NFL season.
numberFire's models expect McCaffrey to see 11.1 touches and score 10.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $9,400, in Week 17.
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019
- Julius Peppers retires after 17 seasons February 1st, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Devin Funchess out for Carolina in Week 17 December 30th, 2018