Kenny Golladay (chest) returns to Lions practice
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (chest) returned to practice Thursday.
It appears that Wednesday's missed session was mostly a maintenance day. Golladay will be good to go for Sunday's season finale versus the Green Bay Packers. He saw a season-high 15 targets in Week 16 but only came away with 6 receptions.
numberFire's models project Golladay for 13.7 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,800, in Week 17. He's the WR14 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019