Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin could see time under center in finale
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Griffin could see playing time in Week 17 versus the Atlanta Falcons, per head coach Dirk Koetter.
"The guy's been here for three years," Koetter said. "He's worked his tail off. We just would like to see Ryan Griffin get a chance to get into a game if the opportunity presents itself." Griffin, who entered the league as an undrafted free agent in 2013, has never appeared in a regular season game. It sounds like Jameis Winston may not see a full share of snaps on Sunday.
Griffin played in all four preseason games and threw for 518 yards (68.0 completion percentage) with 4 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham on 'inside track' for starting job April 1st, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers looking to add 'pass-catching back' March 27th, 2020
- Arians: Buccaneers not interested in signing wide receiver Antonio Brown March 26th, 2020
- Ndamukong Suh reportedly returning to Buccaneers March 25th, 2020
- Peyton Barber reportedly signing with Washington for 2 years March 24th, 2020
- Cameron Brate restructures deal to remain with Buccaneers March 23rd, 2020