Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin could see time under center in finale
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Griffin could see playing time in Week 17 versus the Atlanta Falcons, per head coach Dirk Koetter.
"The guy's been here for three years," Koetter said. "He's worked his tail off. We just would like to see Ryan Griffin get a chance to get into a game if the opportunity presents itself." Griffin, who entered the league as an undrafted free agent in 2013, has never appeared in a regular season game. It sounds like Jameis Winston may not see a full share of snaps on Sunday.
Griffin played in all four preseason games and threw for 518 yards (68.0 completion percentage) with 4 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Ronald Jones benched in Week 13 for pass protection error December 3rd, 2019
- Jameis Winston throws for 313 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Buccaneers' win November 25th, 2019
- Mike Evans records 50 yards on 8 targets in Buccaneers' win November 25th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones route tree is growing heading into Week 11 November 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' M.J. Stewart (knee) to miss 'possibly 3-4 weeks' November 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers make 2016 first-rounder Vernon Hargreaves walk plank November 12th, 2019