DaeSean Hamilton scores for Denver in loss
Denver Broncos wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton had 6 receptions (9 targets) for 40 yards and 1 touchdown in a 27-14, Week 16 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.
Hamilton was second on the team in targets and co-led in catches. He's seen at least 9 targets and had at least 6 receptions in each of the past three games since Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) went down. The Broncos host the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 17.
The fourth-round rookie scored 13.0 FanDuel points in the loss. He's a top-30 wideout in numberFire's Week 17 fantasy rankings and costs $5,400 on FanDuel.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019