Chargers will start regulars Week 17
The Los Angeles Chargers will be playing starters in Week 17 against the Denver Broncos, head coach Anthony Lynn confirmed.
“We’re going into this game no different than any other game,” he said. “We’re not worrying about resting people. We’re trying to win the game. Herm Edwards said it best – you play to win.” Melvin Gordon (knee) and Keenan Allen (hip) have been dealing with respective injuries, but the Chargers don't intend to take the foot off the gas in Sunday's finale.
The Chargers enter Week 17 as the fifth seed in the AFC.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) on track for Chargers' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Tyrod Taylor reportedly joins Chargers as Philip Rivers' backup March 13th, 2019
- Chargers reportedly sign longtime Panther Thomas Davis March 12th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019