Rashaad Penny (knee) game-time decision Sunday for Seattle
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said running back Rashaad Penny (knee) is a game-time decision for Week 16 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Penny got in only a limited practice session on Friday after sitting out Wednesday and Thursday. If he sits out, Mike Davis will step up and fill the second-back role behind Chris Carson. J.D. McKissic could see some touches as well.
Our models project Penny for just 18.8 total yards on 3.0 touches for 3.2 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020