Browns' Denzel Ward (concussion) practicing in full for Week 16
Cleveland Browns defensive back Denzel Ward (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 16 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ward cleared the league's concussion protocol, putting him on track to return from his two-game absence on Sunday. The rookie Pro Bowler figures to make life difficult for Jeff Driskel, John Ross, and whatever else is left of Cincinnati's pass offense.
The Browns D/ST is 4th in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings.
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling catches long pass in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham grabs 2 passes for Green Bay October 15th, 2019
- Marvin Jones has season-lows in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson gains 34 yards for Lions on 13 carries October 15th, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson quiet again in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Packers' Allen Lazard emerges in fourth quarter October 15th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield throws for 249 yards with a touchdown and three picks on Sunday in Cleveland's loss October 14th, 2019
- Cleveland's Odell Beckham produces 101 receiving yards in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 122 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Seattle October 13th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry leads Browns' pass-catchers in loss October 8th, 2019
- Nick Chubb comes up with 99 yards for Cleveland October 8th, 2019
- Odell Beckham's struggles continue in Browns' Monday night loss October 8th, 2019