Dolphins' Frank Gore (foot) placed on injured reserve
Miami Dolphins running back Frank Gore (foot) was placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Gore was carted off in Sunday's loss to the Minnesota Vikings and will be a question mark if he will return for another season in 2019. Kalen Ballage will join Kenyan Drake in the Miami backfield to close out the 2018 season.
Gore finished with 846 total yards and 1 touchdown this season.
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder looks 'fully healthy' July 9th, 2019
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley seen as a 'safety valve' July 8th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019