Dolphins' Frank Gore carted off versus Vikings with ankle injury
Miami Dolphins running back Frank Gore exited Week 15 against the Minnesota Vikings with an ankle injury.
Gore needed to be helped off the field in the first quarter and was then carted to the locker room after a trip to the medical tent. Kenyan Drake, Brandon Bolden, and Kalen Ballage will split work in his absence.
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Jets willing to listen to calls for Jamal Adams May 22nd, 2020
- Jets sign Joe Flacco to one-year, $1.5 million deal May 22nd, 2020
- Jets reportedly remain committed to Jamal Adams May 22nd, 2020
- Jamal Adams, Jets contract talks hit snafu May 22nd, 2020
- Chris Herndon to be 'unleashed' by Jets this season May 19th, 2020